CTAG will attend the European conference “INDustrial TECHnologies 2018” to be held from 30-31 October 2018 in Viena (Austria).
INDTECH2018, an event of the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and the Directorate-General for Research and Innovation of the European Commission, will combine keynote presentations, talks, a match-making event and exhibitions. It provides an excellent opportunity to meet experts from industry, academia and policy to exchange information and to strengthen collaboration
INDTECH 2018 will count with:
• 1000 expected participants
• 80 speakers from more than 30 countries in Europe and across the globe
• 20 talks in 3 parallel sessions (Technologies for sustainable growth, Innovative Industry for citizens, Ecosystem and framing conditions)
• Interactive discussions in world cafés and fish-bowls
• Matchmaking event
• Site visits to 5 leading Austrian companies
• Exhibition with over 20 leading international organisations.
There, CTAG will be at Booth 5 where will promote AEROCAR Project presenting the project works and results achieved so far.